New Perspective Media is the publisher of The Filipino Times, a free print and online newspaper platform for the public, catering specifically for overseas Filipinos in the UAE, the Philippines and those residing overseas. By using filipinotimes.net, readers approve and accept the following terms and conditions:
- All materials within the website and its online platforms (including, but not limited to: articles, photos, videos, captions, opinions, reviews, texts trademarks, service marks, illustrations, guides, directories, and more) are protected by copyright. Readers are expected to abide by all copyright restrictions and notices across all platforms.
Readers may view and download content from the website but only for personal, and non-commercial use only. Individuals who wish to reupload, republish, reproduce, distribute and/or publicly post material from the website should first obtain electronic permission by sending an email to The Filipino Times team at [email protected]
If you believe that your work has been reproduced without permission on filipinotimes.net without proper authorization that may constitute copyright infringement, you may notify The Filipino Times by sending an email to our editorial team at [email protected]
- Readers acknowledge and agree that The Filipino Times is not liable for any offensive, illegal, or defamatory conduct of any user.
- Availability of The Filipino Times website and digital platforms depend on host server functionality. This entails the following:
– Services are not guaranteed to be error-free
– Possibility of delays, inaccuracies in the information or other resources within the website and its digital channels. The Filipino Times reserves the right to correct these information in the soonest possible time.
– The Filipino Times is not responsible for any third-party products or services that may be linked through its digital channels, nor for any products or services advertised or sold through the website.
– The Filipino Times does not provide any guarantees and/or warrants for any goods available and/or advertised through the website
– The Filipino Times does not guarantee that the website’s server or hots is rid of viruses It is not liable for any damages caused by viruses.
Under no circumstances shall The Filipino Times or any of its employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site. Any claim against The Filipino Times shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this site.
- Readers and users agree not to do the following acts which may hamper the services provided by The Filipino Times through its website and other digital channels:
Misrepresentation or Impersonation. Under the UAE law, residents and citizens are obliged to represent themselves truthfully. Those caught misrepresenting themselves, impersonating another person or using a name they are unauthorised to use to create a false identity or e-mail address or trying to mislead others as to the identity or origins of any communications will be held liable to the law
Damage or Inteferences. Users are expected not to disrupt day-to-day operations of the website
Privacy issues. Users should never harass, threaten, abuse, disrupt or violate the rights of others
- The Filipino Times reserves the right to suspend, modify, or discontinue portions of the website without prior notice.
- All content posted in The Filipino Times and its digital channels are published in good faith. New Perspective Media does not, in any circumstance, accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or content published or its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements. New Perspective Media specifically disclaims all and any liability to the buyer, advertisers, readers and users or any other person for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of New Perspective Media or its employees or agents or any other person. Under no circumstances shall New Perspective Media be liable to the buyer, advertisers, readers and users or any other person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of sales, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, whether or not New Perspective Media was advised of the possibility of such losses.
- Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold New Perspective Media harmless from any and all liability, costs, claims, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses, including without limitation, all attorneys’ fees, which may be related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account or in connection with the use of the Site or placement or transmission of any information or other materials on the Site by you or users of your account.
- The Filipino Times reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify specific guidelines as required. After providing notices of such revisions to guidelines, all readers are bound to adhere to all changes as they continue to use the website and digital platforms of The Filipino Times.