Dubai has set all measures in place ahead of the scheduled reopening of many public places and establishments starting tomorrow, May 27 from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Dubai Municipality has released a short video that identifies safe spaces at the park and how authorities safeguard the health of residents and families who choose to spend their time at the parks during the allowed time frame.
.@DMunicipality provides safety measures in parks, from measuring visitors' temperature, identifying safe spaces between visitors, providing sterilisation materials in different areas, and dedicating containers to the disposal of personal protections. pic.twitter.com/qPOlmATWAG
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) May 26, 2020
RELATED STORY: LOOK: List of shops, leisure destinations to reopen in Dubai starting May 27
Apart from parks, here are other destinations and public places that will be allowed to resume operations:
– Cinemas, with continued social distancing and regular disinfection in place
– Entertainment and leisure attractions such as Dubai Ice Rink, Dolphinarium, etc.
– Sports academies, indoor gyms, sports and fitness clubs
– Retail and wholesale
– Airport, operating for returning UAE residents and transit passengers after authorities approval
– Clinics, including ENT and dentistry, and expanding permitted elective surgeries to those with a duration of 2.5 hours or less
– Education and training institutes, and child learning and therapy centres
– Auctions, with online auctions preferred over physical when possible
– Outsourced government service sectors
READ ON: Gyms, cinemas to reopen in Dubai from May 27
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed urged the public to adhere to the country’s preventive measures to safeguard the health of everyone living in the UAE.
“We urge all concerned entities in Dubai to intensify awareness efforts and ensure that everyone, at organisational and individual levels, adheres to the precautionary measures and guidelines to protect the well-being of our society,” said His Highness.