The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia needs 1,000 Filipino nurses, according to the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Among its qualifications are Filipinos below 45 years old, a Bachelor in Nursing graduate, with board/Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) license or with Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric passer, and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
Basic salary offer starts SAR4,110 or Php58,000 plus yearly increment.
In terms of benefits, the chosen Filipino workers will have free food, transportation and accommodation allowance, and an annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket.
No placement fee will be paid by interested applicants as the hiring is government-to-government transaction.
According to POEA administrator Jocelyn Sanchez, the chosen applicants will be designated to different areas in Saudi Arabia, reported ABS-CBN News.
For those who are interested to apply, online registration in POEA’s website (http://www.poea.gov.ph) is required. Click their online services and go to manpower registry e-registration.
For those who still do not have an account, sign up at e-services page.
The following documents are required upon personal submission in POEA office:
– Detailed résumé with job description
– School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by
– DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
– Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
– Valid Passport
– Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
– Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
– Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
All required documents should be submitted at POEA regional offices on or before November 9, while POEA office in Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong will accept applicants until November 16.
The job interview will happen on November 12-16 on Saudi Recruitment Office in Makati, which will be attended by some of the officials from the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia.