Filipinos who opt to stay at home but have a need to purchases their daily needs can now shop for their groceries without the hassle of crowded spaces with WeMart’s recently launched integration with the Careem NOW app.
Shoppers can now purchase goods including sanitation products, food items, snacks, frozen goods, drinks, seafood items, noodles, and many more from WeMart’s affordable selections.
Here are the quick and simple steps you can do:
- Use “Careem NOW” -> Anything -> Shop & drop
- Type “WeMart Hypermarket” and your address where you will receive your grocery items
- Check out WeMart’s delivery menu here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/wemartuae/photos/?tab=album&album_id=561463424745903
- Type the alphanumerical code and quantity of the products from the menu. For example, if you need 1 box of masks, type “A-02” in the app, and put ‘1’ under quantity. Put “Give the list to staff for preparing” in instructions.
- Finish your shopping list then place the order and wait for the delivery guy to shop for you, and pay him directly when he delivers your shopping bags at your doorstep.
Shoppers are advised to prepare and fill their shopping lists properly according to the shopping menu, with a maximum of 3 football sizes or equivalent to 7kilograms per order.
WeMart clarifies that all delivery and services fees will be shouldered by the customer which they pay for the CareemNow service. Only the value of products go directly to WeMart.
CareemNow holds responsibility for the delivery service and timings, and advises shoppers to indicate their location accurately to ensure delivery.
Search @wemartuae on Facebook and Instagram to access more exciting offers on Asian goods and many other products from WeMart Hypermarket.
For the exact location, just search “Wemart Hypermarket” in Google Maps.
Location: Port Saeed Building, Deira Clock Tower Area, Dubai, near Deira City Center Metro Station.