The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced that Germany is in need of 400 Filipino nurses who can earn as much much as P119,029 (€1,900) as a starting monthly salary under Germany’s Triple Win Project.
The salary could go up to Php144,088 (€2,300). The employers would also shoulder the visa and transportation of the accepted applicants to Germany.
Here are the steps for application:
1. Make sure all requirements stated below are met:
– Must be Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with Bachelor of Science in Nursing
– Active Philippine Nursing License
– At least two years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions,
– Must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer)
– Must be able to attend the language class in October and November 2018; or with Bl or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
2. Register online at www.ereqister.poea.gov.ph.
3. Personally submit the required documents under the heading “German Federal Employment Agency RSF No. 180018” at the Manpower Registry Division, POEA Office.
4. The following documents should be fastened in a folder:
– Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture,
– High School Diploma (notarized copy),
– Nursing Diploma (notarized copy),
– Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC),
– Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy),
– Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available,
– Copy of valid Passport
Deadline of submission is until August 17 for applicants at POEA Central Office and Cebu Office and August 14 for applicants at regional offices.