Filipinos craving for a healthy and guilt-free meal for their lunch at work, or even at any time of the day is now possible with unMEAT’s selection of plant-based delicacies!
And apart from just tossing them in the pan, you can now enjoy the delectable and appetizing flavors with each of unMEAT’s selections through special recipes.
“Sausage, Onions & Peppers” is a super-flavorful comfort food, that provides that delicious aroma of the finest Italian seasonings and spices, paired with your favorite unMEAT Hungarian Sausages. It’s an awesome meal perfect for a busy weekday and relaxing weekend. Simple and quick to make and a great meal choice when you crave for comfort foods. This recipe is also low-carb, rich in fiber and good source of protein.
Here’s how to cook unMEAT’s “Sausage, Onions & Peppers” dish in seven easy steps.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan or skillet over in medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion and minced garlic to the hot pan, do not let the garlic burn.
- Add the dried Italian seasoning and let it toast a bit.
- Add the sliced unMEAT Sausages and cook it for about 2-3 minutes until they have partially browned.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and sauté until the peppers have softened.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Serve with baby potatoes tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper. Top with freshly chopped parsley and basil.
unMEAT is made to taste, look, cook, and feel like real meat. It is 100% made entirely from plants and non-GMO ingredients. Rich in fiber and a good source of protein, unMEAT, launched by Century Pacific Food from the Philippines, is free from preservatives, eggs, and cholesterol. It’s meat without the guilt!
unMEAT will be exclusively distributed in the UAE by Shankar Trading Company LLC (STC) – a major importer and distributor of FMCG products in the UAE.