Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) announced changes to the business hours of its entire services during the Eve and holiday of the New Year 2019.
Service outlets include customers’ happiness centers, paid parking zones, public buses, Dubai metro and tram, marine transit modes as well as driving schools and vehicle testing & registration centers.
• Red Line – Monday, December 31 – 5:00 am to 12:00 am on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
• Green Line – Monday, December 31 – 5:30 am to 12:00 am on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
• Monday, December 31 – 6:00 am to 1:00 am on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
Dubai public buses
• Tuesday, January 1, 2019
– Main stations, such as Gold Souq, will operate from 4:25 am up to 12:29 am. Al Ghubaiba Station will be open from 4:14 am up to 12:33 am.
– Sub-stations, such as Satwa, will start bus service from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm (except for Route C01, which will operate around-the-clock). Al Qusais Station will operate from 5:00 am to 11:45 pm and at Al Quoz Industrial Station from 5:00 am to 11:35 pm. At Jebel Ali Station the service will start at 05:00 am and continue up to 11:30 pm.
– Metro feeder bus stations (Rashidiya, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail, and Etisalat) will be in service during the holiday from 5:00 am to 12:10 am. The timing of all metro feeder bus routes will be synchronised with the scheduled timings of the metro service.
Inter-city bus and commercial buses
– Main stations such as Al Ghubaiba will be operating around-the-clock to Sharjah (Jubail) Station, while Abu Dhabi, service will be running from 4:36 am up to 12:01 am.
– Substations, such as Union Square, will be in service from 4:30 am up to 1:25 am (of the following day). Al Sabkha Station will run bus service from 6:15 am to 1:30 am (of the following day), and at Deira City Centre Station the service will start from 5:35 am until 11:30 pm. At Karama Station, the service will start from 06:10 am to 10:10 pm, and Al Ahli Club Station from 5:55 am to 10:15 pm.
– External Stations, such as Sharjah’s Al Taawun Route, will run from 5:30 am until 10:00 pm, Ajman Route from 5:00 am until 11:30 pm. Fujairah Route service will run from 5:30 am until 9:30 pm, and Hatta Route from 6:30 am until 10:30 pm.
• Monday, December 31 – Marina Stations (Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Terrace, and Marina Promenade) on from 10:00 am to 08:00 pm.
• Tuesday, January 1, 2019 – Marina Stations (Marina Mall, Marina Walk, Marina Terrace, and Marina Promenade) on from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am.
• Monday, December 31 – will be calling at Al Ghubaiba Station two times (at 11:00 am and 1:00 pm), and at Dubai Marina Station four times (at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm).
• Tuesday,January 1, 2019 – the Ferry will make four journeys from Al Ghubaiba and Dubai Marina Stations at 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm. At the Dubai Water Canal Station, the Ferry will make one journey from Jaddaf Station to the Dubai Water Canal Station at 5:30 pm and from the Dubai Water Canal Station to Jaddaf Station at 7:35 pm. At the Sheikh Zayed Road Station, it will make round shuttle journeys from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am.
All service provider, vehicles testing and registration centers will be closed on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 and resume duty on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) December 26, 2018