Dubai has now allowed the resumption of wedding receptions and other social events starting October 22.
In the guidelines issued by the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management, a maximum of 200 people will now be allowed in each hall, and 30 people at tents and homes—both adhering strictly to a social distance of one person per four square meters.
The guideline added that the events should not run longer than four hours, and that individuals in the high-risk group—those with pre-existing health conditions and the elderly—are strongly advised not to come to these events.
Other guidelines of Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management are as follows:
– Face masks must be worn at all time except when seated at the table
– Only five guests are allowed per table
– Face-to-face seating arrangement must be avoided, and a distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained.
– Tables must be placed at least two meters from each other
– People with symptoms like coughing and fever must not attend