Saturday, March 28, 2020

Feb 20 18, 2:58 pm

Dh2,000 fine await those who will leave home for non-essential reasons

The UAE has started penalizing who will leave their homes if not for work or essential reason as part of its preventive measures against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). According to the resolutions No. (38) for the year 2020 following the cabinet decision No. 17 of...

Singapore donates 40,000 COVID-19 test kits to PH 

The Singaporean government has turned over an additional coronavirus disease or COVID-19 diagnostic test kits to the Philippines to help its fights against the pandemic.  Singapore also donated two ventilators from the Temasek Foundation according to the statement...

Sharon Cuneta calls basher “ugok”, “mema”

by | Entertainment

Feb. 20, 18 | 2:58 pm

Megastar Sharon Cuneta did not let one rude basher pass and even responded to him after the latter commented something “inappropriate” on her Instagram post.

It all started when Cuneta posted a series of photos of the fast food chain she is endorsing with her ex-husband Gabby Concepcion.

“Y para ti, entonces, ¿a qué línea vamos? (At para sa yo, anong linya pupuntahan natin?) Swipe left,” she captioned the said photo.

The photos show the counters of the fast food chain with labels where customers can wait in line depending on their relationship status.

Netizens commented on Cuneta’s post saying that the fast food’s strategy was witty and some of them even shared some “hugot” lines on which lane they would wait in line.

However, there was a netizen who commented negatively in Cuneta’s post, to which the Magastar responded.

Cuneta quickly replied and called the basher “mema” (may masabi lang) and “ugok” (stupid).

“Dapat pagawa tayo pila ng mga may tama sa utak. Para sa mga mema na nakakasingit dito. Akala makaka-bad trip siya ng milyong-milyong masaya dahil sa TVC! Hahaha. Ugok,” Cuneta commented.

The basher has since deleted his comment but according to other Instagram user who were able to read it, he typed in something “lewd” in the comments section of Cuneta’s post.

Cuneta followed her replied with another by saying, “Guard! May nakatakas! Hulihin dali! Who let the dogs out?”

Other netizens told the 52-year-old singer to simply ignore the basher’s comment and block him from her account.

Cuneta and her ex-husband became a trending topic on social media last week because of their sweet reunion in a commercial for the said fast food chain.

Jobs

Latest News

Sandy Andolong tests negative for COVID-19 

Sandy Andolong tests negative for COVID-19 

The wife of veteran actor Christopher De Leon, Sandy Andolong, has tested negative for the coronavirus disease or COVID-19. The recovering actor has expressed his concern over his wife’s possible exposure to him after he tested positive for the virus.  “The test of...

Singapore donates 40,000 COVID-19 test kits to PH 

Singapore donates 40,000 COVID-19 test kits to PH 

The Singaporean government has turned over an additional coronavirus disease or COVID-19 diagnostic test kits to the Philippines to help its fights against the pandemic.  Singapore also donated two ventilators from the Temasek Foundation according to the statement...

Recent posts

We listed over 1,000,000 jobs from United Arab Emirates monthly.

Accomodation option available in the market.

THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.

It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 2.5 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.

The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.

With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.

THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.

FOLLOW US

SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER

BROCHURES

THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.

It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 2.5 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.

The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.

With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.

THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.

FOLLOW US

SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER

BROCHURES

© 2020 The Filipino Times. All rights reserved

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

More in Entertainment
IN PHOTOS: Kapuso stars Andrea, Carla, Aicelle experience Dubai
Published On  February 19, 2018
Backstreet Boys to stage concert in Dubai for 1 night only
Published On  February 19, 2018
Martin del Rosario weighs in on Mark Bautista’s revelation
Published On  February 18, 2018
Close