The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) reported that the additional 50,000 tests conducted across the UAE led to the detection of 994 new cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the country, bringing the total to 27,892. MoHAP reported that the majority...
Wireless Communications Engineer
– Supports the RSAF Officer-in-Charge by:
– Actively advising and assisting in all aspects of his specialty.
– Continuously monitoring of all RSAF training in his specialty and recommending improvements.
– Training RSAF Engineering Officers and Warrant Officers in practical and theory.
– Producing adequate engineering training material in his specialty.
– Performing intermediate level maintenance in his specialty, as required.
– Providing support and advice to the RSAF for maintaining microwave radio systems.
– Participating in modification and enhancement proposals and upgrades to the microwave radio systems.
– Fifteen (15) years experience in the field of microwave radio communications.
– Experience in military tactical radio system architecture (HF,VHF, UHF, and SATCOM).
– Tactical platform integration experience (Airborne, Naval, and Vehicular).
– Experience in computer communication interfaces (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, etc.)
– Experience in communications standards (ATM, IP, Ethernet, E1, etc)
– Experience in networking internet protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, PPP), IPsec, QcS, Wireless (802.11, 802.16) and Crypto communications.
– Experience in problem analysis, site surveys, and testing procedures.
– Fully conversant with the equipment, facilities and installations in use in the RSAF or have had experience on equipment, facilities, installations or systems of the similar type and generation in a military environment.
– Capable of instructing RSAF personnel and producing training material and providing On-the-Job training in the maintenance and operation of wireless communications systems.
– Fully conversant in wireless radios, having experience on HF, VHF, UHF and SHF communications including associated multiplexing and terminal equipment, Land Mobiles, multi-channel Tape Recorders and Pager Equipment, as well as microwave radio ops and maintenance.
– Fully conversant and have an understanding of SATCOM Uplink, downlink, RF, DAMA, NCS, Multiplex, Modems, Antenna Tracking system, and other equipment in use in the RSAF or have had experience on similar equipment or systems of the same generation.
– Three (3) years experience in developing and/or supporting one or more of the current wireless communications networks within the RSAF C4I System: VRCS System, HF Radio System, UHF/VHF Radio System, Microwave Radio Systemor the SATCOM radios is required.
– Experience with Main Distribution Frames, IDF, Voice Conditioning equipment, Multiplexes, High Power Amplifiers (HPAs), LNAs, Up-converters, Down-converters, etc.
– Three (3) years experience in developing and/or supporting one if not more of the current RSAF wireless communications systems is desirable.
(WAM) -- Their Highnesses Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates have congratulated President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan,His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and His...
(WAM) -- Sunday, the 24th of May, will be the first day of Shawwal 1441 H, marking the beginning of Eid al-Fitr, announced the Moon-sighting Committee in a statement issued after its meeting tonight at the Abu Dhabi Judicial Department. Sultan bin Saeed Al Badi Al...
Saudi Arabia astronomers have confirmed that the Shawwal crescent moon will not show on May 22 (Ramadan 29), Saudi Gazette reported. Experts at the observatory of Majmaah University in Saudi said that the moon will set before the sun today and will not be...
An aircraft from Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members crashed at a residential area in Karachi on Friday, May 22. Pakistan immediately mobilized paramilitary troops and civil administration authorities to aid and rescue...
Emirates has resumed its flight operations to nine destinations at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, with safety procedures rolled out for passengers and crew members. The airline has begun flying to London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago,...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times