The government of Dubai has recently announced the extension of disinfection drive in the emirate to 24 hours a day for the next two weeks, subject to renewal. According to the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai, some of the individuals...
Wireless Communications Engineer
– Supports the RSAF Officer-in-Charge by:
– Actively advising and assisting in all aspects of his specialty.
– Continuously monitoring of all RSAF training in his specialty and recommending improvements.
– Training RSAF Engineering Officers and Warrant Officers in practical and theory.
– Producing adequate engineering training material in his specialty.
– Performing intermediate level maintenance in his specialty, as required.
– Providing support and advice to the RSAF for maintaining microwave radio systems.
– Participating in modification and enhancement proposals and upgrades to the microwave radio systems.
– Fifteen (15) years experience in the field of microwave radio communications.
– Experience in military tactical radio system architecture (HF,VHF, UHF, and SATCOM).
– Tactical platform integration experience (Airborne, Naval, and Vehicular).
– Experience in computer communication interfaces (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, etc.)
– Experience in communications standards (ATM, IP, Ethernet, E1, etc)
– Experience in networking internet protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, PPP), IPsec, QcS, Wireless (802.11, 802.16) and Crypto communications.
– Experience in problem analysis, site surveys, and testing procedures.
– Fully conversant with the equipment, facilities and installations in use in the RSAF or have had experience on equipment, facilities, installations or systems of the similar type and generation in a military environment.
– Capable of instructing RSAF personnel and producing training material and providing On-the-Job training in the maintenance and operation of wireless communications systems.
– Fully conversant in wireless radios, having experience on HF, VHF, UHF and SHF communications including associated multiplexing and terminal equipment, Land Mobiles, multi-channel Tape Recorders and Pager Equipment, as well as microwave radio ops and maintenance.
– Fully conversant and have an understanding of SATCOM Uplink, downlink, RF, DAMA, NCS, Multiplex, Modems, Antenna Tracking system, and other equipment in use in the RSAF or have had experience on similar equipment or systems of the same generation.
– Three (3) years experience in developing and/or supporting one or more of the current wireless communications networks within the RSAF C4I System: VRCS System, HF Radio System, UHF/VHF Radio System, Microwave Radio Systemor the SATCOM radios is required.
– Experience with Main Distribution Frames, IDF, Voice Conditioning equipment, Multiplexes, High Power Amplifiers (HPAs), LNAs, Up-converters, Down-converters, etc.
– Three (3) years experience in developing and/or supporting one if not more of the current RSAF wireless communications systems is desirable.
Bahrain now has 423 people discharged from the hospitals after they were cleared from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In its website, the Ministry of Health in Bahrain showed the latest tally of COVID-19 cases in the country. The number of recoveries...
The UAE's Ministry of Health (MoHAP) has recommended the wearing of masks for everyone in the country. In a tweet on Saturday evening, MoHAP said this comes after studies and research recently “confirmed the possibility of infecting a percentage of people without any...
The Bureau International des Exposotions or BIE has confirmed that the UAE government already requested the postponement of World Expo 2020 in Dubai. “The government also requested that the expo be moved from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and they be the new...
The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai announced that the sterilization program in the emirate has now been extended to 24 hours a day, starting April 4. It will commence for two weeks, subject for renewal. The programme will be subject to...
Netizens were touched and moved by the new video of the Department of Tourism (DOT) featuring the country’s frontliners against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). DOT shared the video on its Facebook page Saturday amid the community quarantine in the Philippines. The...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times