(WAM) - The Dubai Roads and Transport Authority, RTA, announced on Sunday that it has extended the suspension of public transport services across the emirate. The move comes as part of the National Disinfection Programme jointly undertaken by the Ministry of Health...
– Recommend improvements to departmental policy and support in the implementation of procedures and controls.
– Handle drivers, Labors, communication and transfer management system.
Review driver’s route planning.
– Preparing Adhoc reports related to transportation and assigned KPIs.
– Maintain hired trucks report update on daily basis.
– Follow up on all Maintenance requests.
– Mentor Pending approval of delivery and investigate any discrepancies with OPs & drivers.
– Investigate to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints with authorization level (cost, scope, assets involved, territory covered, etc.).
– Identify areas of improvement in his/her subordinates and ensure their continuous growth
– Coach and provide formal and informal positive constructive feedback to ensure that work is carried in an efficient manner
– Recommend training needs to bridge staff skill gap.
– Interpersonal & Communication.
– Organizing and Planning.
– Ability to prioritize workload to ensure maximum benefit for the customers.
– Results and action oriented.
An online course that makes the public become ambassadors of the right information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was launched in Abu Dhabi as part of the country’s fight against the pandemic. In a report by Khaleej Times, Mohamed Bin Rashid University of...
The usage of messaging app WhatsApp has spiked by around 40% since the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, a study showed. In the data released by consulting company Kantar, WhatsApp is currently the most used social media app as people get more keen to stay...
Dubai has announced that it will postpone the rent of companies operating in free zones for six months as part of its assistance against coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Khaleej Times reported. Under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,...
The UAE has continues to nurse its residents back to full health as authorities have reported the second Filipino who has recovered from the virus. As of press time, there are 18 Filipinos who have been reported to have contracted the virus in the country, two of whom...
The Ministry of Health and Protection announced 102 new cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), coming from individuals who did not adhere to the country's proper quarantine procedures, along with cases linked to travel from abroad. This brings the total number...
- JUNIOR MERCHANDISER UP TO 2K USD FOR AN E-COMMERCE (FASHION) COMPANY IN OMAN
Feb 27, 2020
- Senior Supervisor – CAD Draft Designer/BIM Manager
Feb 27, 2020
- Communications Engineer
Feb 27, 2020
- AWACS Radar System Engineer
Feb 27, 2020
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times