(WAM) - The Dubai Roads and Transport Authority, RTA, announced on Sunday that it has extended the suspension of public transport services across the emirate. The move comes as part of the National Disinfection Programme jointly undertaken by the Ministry of Health...
– Manage over 500+ Window Virtual Machines in a development and pre-production.
– Deploy Virtual machine by using clones, templates & ISO.
– Administer all In-scope MS Windows servers for the end users.
– Support Microsoft product like Exchange, AD,DNS,DHCP servers
– Create and manage Group Policy Object links within their OU hierarchy as per our internal requirements.
– Manage and maintain email database and email queue.
– Administer email user-Creation, deletion, access privilege, transport rule
– Install and manage SQL server Failover cluster structure and always-on High availability.
– Coordinate with the organization Cyber Security group to ensure the domain is secure.
– Provide threshold limits tor performance counter, mall queue and backup for messaging
– Configure backup for new VM, restoring VM, monitoring scheduled backup and fix ailed one by using AVAMAR backup solution from DELL EMCÂ·
– Responsible to apply patches to server, clients as and when requires, and as per change management, using tools WSUS and Heat Patch Management.
– Install and update Antivirus software McAfee EPO
– Provide application integration and administration policy management
– Responsible for Data backup, restore and purging, application patching and update user provisioning an management and spam mail control and level 2 technical
– Support for Microsoft exchange.
– Maintain and manage FILE Server with Failover Cluster structure.
– Manage Distributed File System (DFS) and File system resource management (FSRM).
– Manage SQL Server Failover cluster structure, SQL databases structures, sizes and location, database creation and installation.
– Perform day-to-day DBA activities such as monitoring SQL Server health, job status, addressing user requirements.
– Manage SQL security logins and permission, verifying BACKUP process.
– Responsible for Installation and administration of terminal services and RDP services.
– Monitor, control and mange recovery from any unplanned outage
– Provide Technical recommendations with relation to the Microsoft products
– Perform Optimization in the operation environment.
– Authorize and provide recommendations on changes to the windows based servers.
– Update or co-ordinate the update of all appropriate databases and Documentation (problem tickets, change management documentation, report, asset management system).
– Co-ordinate with the vendors for support if needed according to signed maintenance contract.
– Maintain licensing issue related to the server applications
– Perform daily health check performance (CPU usage, disk space and memory usage) to ensure that the windows servers and applications are running efficiently.
– Provide 24 x 7 on call support rotational for NOC alerts.
– 4+ Years of experience in Linux/Unix Administration
– Good experience in AD, SQL, Exchange, WSUS, CA.
– Willing to learn new technologies.
An online course that makes the public become ambassadors of the right information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was launched in Abu Dhabi as part of the country’s fight against the pandemic. In a report by Khaleej Times, Mohamed Bin Rashid University of...
The usage of messaging app WhatsApp has spiked by around 40% since the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, a study showed. In the data released by consulting company Kantar, WhatsApp is currently the most used social media app as people get more keen to stay...
Dubai has announced that it will postpone the rent of companies operating in free zones for six months as part of its assistance against coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Khaleej Times reported. Under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,...
The UAE has continues to nurse its residents back to full health as authorities have reported the second Filipino who has recovered from the virus. As of press time, there are 18 Filipinos who have been reported to have contracted the virus in the country, two of whom...
The Ministry of Health and Protection announced 102 new cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), coming from individuals who did not adhere to the country's proper quarantine procedures, along with cases linked to travel from abroad. This brings the total number...
- JUNIOR MERCHANDISER UP TO 2K USD FOR AN E-COMMERCE (FASHION) COMPANY IN OMAN
Feb 27, 2020
- Senior Supervisor – CAD Draft Designer/BIM Manager
Feb 27, 2020
- Communications Engineer
Feb 27, 2020
- AWACS Radar System Engineer
Feb 27, 2020
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times