Nearly a month after Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe declared a state of emergency, many experts believe the country has beaten coronavirus disease (COVID-19) without implementing stern measures. According to Mikihito Tanaka, a science professor at Waseda University...
Sr. Radar Engineer
– Fifteen (15) years experience on a wide variety of surveillance Radars including ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or the FPS-117.
– Theoretical and practical knowledge and experience with Long Range Radar operation & maintenance to include installation, testing, integration, upgrades and modifications to Radars.
– Overall experience with Radars should include Air Defense Ground Radar, Primary/Secondary, aspects of 3-dimensional Radar plot extractors, Height Computers, and interface equipment.
– Technical know how should include Antennas, Processors, computers, monitoring, data transmission, plot extractors, power systems and other sub systems associated with ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or FPS-117 Radars. Specific – experience with interfacing radars in an air defense network and the siting of radars to insure established minimum coverage criteria can be met is required.
– Supports the RSAF Officer-in-Charge by:
– Actively advising and assisting in all aspects of his specialty.
– Continuously monitoring of all RSAF training in his specialty and recommending improvements.
– Training RSAF Engineering Officers and Warrant Officers in practical and theory.
– Producing adequate engineering training material in his specialty.
– Performing intermediate level maintenance in his specialty as required.
– Supporting Mobile Maintenance Team (MMT) functions and travel to remote radar sites to perform specialized maintenance, trouble shooting, and training.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Radar Technology. Specialized training and certification in each area of expertise with Radars in general is a requirement.
– Must be qualified and specialized on ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or the FPS-117 Radar equipment, hardware and software, operations and maintenance.
The Philippines' chief officials handling the country's Inter-Agency Task Force for Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) are now focusing their efforts to allow more Filipinos to fly back home by slowly increasing the entry quota for flights headed to the country....
Filipino netizens were moved by the new video released by Philippine Airlines (PAL) on May 21, where it featured members of its staff and some of its initiatives to help in the fight against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). PAL shared the video on its Facebook page...
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was spotted wearing a Philippine tourism shirt while jogging in the morning of May 21, allegedly as a tribute to Filipino frontliners. Johnson, who has contracted the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in April, was seen wearing a white...
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) reported that the additional 50,000 tests conducted across the UAE led to the detection of 994 new cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in the country, bringing the total to 27,892. MoHAP reported that the majority...
(WAM) -- Their Highnesses Supreme Council Members and Rulers of the Emirates have congratulated President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan,His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and His...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times