The government of Dubai has recently announced the extension of disinfection drive in the emirate to 24 hours a day for the next two weeks, subject to renewal. According to the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai, some of the individuals...
Sr. Radar Engineer
– Fifteen (15) years experience on a wide variety of surveillance Radars including ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or the FPS-117.
– Theoretical and practical knowledge and experience with Long Range Radar operation & maintenance to include installation, testing, integration, upgrades and modifications to Radars.
– Overall experience with Radars should include Air Defense Ground Radar, Primary/Secondary, aspects of 3-dimensional Radar plot extractors, Height Computers, and interface equipment.
– Technical know how should include Antennas, Processors, computers, monitoring, data transmission, plot extractors, power systems and other sub systems associated with ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or FPS-117 Radars. Specific – experience with interfacing radars in an air defense network and the siting of radars to insure established minimum coverage criteria can be met is required.
– Supports the RSAF Officer-in-Charge by:
– Actively advising and assisting in all aspects of his specialty.
– Continuously monitoring of all RSAF training in his specialty and recommending improvements.
– Training RSAF Engineering Officers and Warrant Officers in practical and theory.
– Producing adequate engineering training material in his specialty.
– Performing intermediate level maintenance in his specialty as required.
– Supporting Mobile Maintenance Team (MMT) functions and travel to remote radar sites to perform specialized maintenance, trouble shooting, and training.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Radar Technology. Specialized training and certification in each area of expertise with Radars in general is a requirement.
– Must be qualified and specialized on ATCR33S Radar (Italian Radar) and either the TPS-43/72 or the FPS-117 Radar equipment, hardware and software, operations and maintenance.
Bahrain now has 423 people discharged from the hospitals after they were cleared from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In its website, the Ministry of Health in Bahrain showed the latest tally of COVID-19 cases in the country. The number of recoveries...
The UAE's Ministry of Health (MoHAP) has recommended the wearing of masks for everyone in the country. In a tweet on Saturday evening, MoHAP said this comes after studies and research recently “confirmed the possibility of infecting a percentage of people without any...
The Bureau International des Exposotions or BIE has confirmed that the UAE government already requested the postponement of World Expo 2020 in Dubai. “The government also requested that the expo be moved from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and they be the new...
The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai announced that the sterilization program in the emirate has now been extended to 24 hours a day, starting April 4. It will commence for two weeks, subject for renewal. The programme will be subject to...
Netizens were touched and moved by the new video of the Department of Tourism (DOT) featuring the country’s frontliners against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). DOT shared the video on its Facebook page Saturday amid the community quarantine in the Philippines. The...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times