Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) registered a new record high in December 2018, according to the latest statistics from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, and Filipinos in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) remained as one of the top sources of remittance inflow to the...
Dusk Tourism LLC
REQUIRED: FILIPINO, INDIAN, SRI LANKA, NEPALES, NATIONALITIS ONLY . Our Company is hiring for SALES AGENT as we expanding our Team. With experience in SALES.
Following must possess:
1. Good Communication Skills.
2. Good command in English.
3. Can work in minimal supervision.
4. Hard worker.
5. Responsible and Self Reliant.
7. Flexible in Timings.
8. People who have strong drive to learn.
9. People who have background & experience in Sales.
1. To sell and renew clientís UAE tourist visa.
2. Providing customers with a wide range of product knowledge and options to serve their needs.
3. Must achieve monthly individual targets assigned by the Manager.
4. To call/follow up on potential and existing customers.
5. To ensure policy are achieved by implementing and adhering to business rules and visa application requirements.
6. To complete clients application and pass to relevant parties to process.
7. To prepare proposals where necessary for prospective clients.
8. Ensure prompt, accurate and appropriate report to the Sales Manager.
9. Maintaining and updating customer database.
10. Prospect for new clients in a variety of channels such as cold calling, & networking (Facebook and Whats-app).
11. Designing/Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 2 years (Required)
SEIZING THE MOMENT by Mel Morada
Photo:Trade and Industry Undersecretary Abdulgani M. Macatoman is flanked by Commercial Attaché Charmaine Mignon S. Yalong and Allan Bautista, chairman of the League of Freight Forwarders and and LBC regional senior sales and marketing manager. DUBAI: More and more...
Filipinos know for a fact that the UAE’s internet speeds are no match for the services available back home – and the services are just about to get better as both du and Etisalat subscribers will soon roll out their 5G service. The UAE’s biggest telecom providers are...
Airline passengers in the Philippines will pay lower airfares starting March 2019 as jet fuel price continue to decline, according to the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB). With the looming decline in the prices of jet fuel, airline companies will be required to lower...
The new international airport in Bulacan, which is dubbed as the ‘biggest airport in the world, is expected to open in 2022 if the construction will begin this year. Transportation Undersecretary Ruben Reinoso said that the first phase of the construction, which...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times