DUBAI: Thirty-eight-year-old Jon Jon Catapia, was one of first eight Expo 2020 Dubai employees who opened office at Emirates Towers on Oct. 3, 2012 – more than a year before Dubai won its bid to host the global event – to help get the fledgling project off the ground....
• The ability to smile and be welcoming
• Basic math skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have goodwill, diplomacy and the ability to get along with others
• Believe in a high level of customer service
• Ability to multitask
• Enjoy working with people.
• Solve problems
• Be obliging and accommodating
• Project self-confidence
Attitudes to Be Exhibited:
• Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
• Must have a cooperative, positive with an optimistic attitude
• Must exhibit enthusiasm for the facility and for the job
• Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
• Must follow instructions precisely
• Be aware of continual quality control and feedback on quality work
• Accommodating to the needs of others
• Clearly define expectations
• Enthusiasm to complete specialized work assignments
• Exhibit conservative and calculating approach to problem solving
• Be precise and accurate
• Adhere to regulations
• Follow through and complete assignments
• Precisely follow procedures
• Avoid sudden and abrupt changes
• Use analytical skills to maintain quality
• Use systematic approach to work assignments
• Have high tolerance level for conflict
• Work as part of the team
• Maintain a professional appearance and behavior
Duties to Be Performed:
• Handle incoming calls
• Greet everyone who comes in the front door
o Check in members and verify membership
o Register guests and collect guest fees
o Register prospects and channel them to the membership department
• Handle membership payments, cancellations and freezes
• Keep all equipment straight and check out when needed
• Keep desk and lobby neat and clean at all times
• Keep supplies stocked at all times
• Be responsible for security for self and others
• Undefined work assigned by managers
Popstar Royalty and Box Office Queen Sarah Geronimo surprises her fans with a new movie that she never expected to fulfill. Geronimo shares that the full-length dog movie was a ‘dream project’ which she has long wished to do. Conceptualized and co-directed by the...
DUBAI: As part of its support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Al-Futtaim Toyota, in collaboration with Pink Caravan mini-mobile clinic has provided free screenings to over 120 female associates in the third week of October. As part of the initiative, up to 70 women...
Malaysia led by Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment, and Climate Change (MESTECC) has kicked off construction of its “Rainforest Canopy” Pavilion during a groundbreaking ceremony today, to begin construction within the 4.38km2 World Expo site’s...
The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has activated its Oplan Biyaheng Ayos: Undas with a random drug testing of public utility vehicle (PUV) drivers and conductors before they leave the terminals. According to LTO Assistant Secretary Edgar Galvante, bus drivers are...
President Rodrigo Duterte has revealed that he is in pain after his motorcycle accident last week. The President has decided to cut short his trip to Japan to witness the enthronement of Emperor Naruhito this week. In a short Facebook live video of Senator Bong Go,...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times