ABU DHABI (WAM) - A UAE official said today that the oil tanker MT RIAH, which was claimed to have gone missing while passing through the Strait of Hormuz, is not owned by the UAE. The Emirates News Agency, quoted an unnamed UAE government official as explaining in a...
• The ability to smile and be welcoming
• Basic math skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have goodwill, diplomacy and the ability to get along with others
• Believe in a high level of customer service
• Ability to multitask
• Enjoy working with people.
• Solve problems
• Be obliging and accommodating
• Project self-confidence
Attitudes to Be Exhibited:
• Must have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
• Must have a cooperative, positive with an optimistic attitude
• Must exhibit enthusiasm for the facility and for the job
• Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
• Must follow instructions precisely
• Be aware of continual quality control and feedback on quality work
• Accommodating to the needs of others
• Clearly define expectations
• Enthusiasm to complete specialized work assignments
• Exhibit conservative and calculating approach to problem solving
• Be precise and accurate
• Adhere to regulations
• Follow through and complete assignments
• Precisely follow procedures
• Avoid sudden and abrupt changes
• Use analytical skills to maintain quality
• Use systematic approach to work assignments
• Have high tolerance level for conflict
• Work as part of the team
• Maintain a professional appearance and behavior
Duties to Be Performed:
• Handle incoming calls
• Greet everyone who comes in the front door
o Check in members and verify membership
o Register guests and collect guest fees
o Register prospects and channel them to the membership department
• Handle membership payments, cancellations and freezes
• Keep all equipment straight and check out when needed
• Keep desk and lobby neat and clean at all times
• Keep supplies stocked at all times
• Be responsible for security for self and others
• Undefined work assigned by managers
DUBAI: Apparently dismayed at the state the world-famous Boracay Island has fallen with the onset of the rainy season, netizens took to social media posting photos of what appeared to be widespread flooding caused by hampered by ongoing road repairs. According to...
DUBAI: Move over James Bond. Roll over Ethan Mathew Hunt. That eye gear you’re wearing will soon be on the market and the rest of us can have it, too! Tech giant, Sony has recently been awarded patent for an eye contact lens that as tech media, CNET puts it, “can be...
LONDON: Novak Djokovic shredded Roger Federer’s bid to become the oldest Grand Slam champion, saving two match points to clinch a fifth Wimbledon title and 16th major in what has been the longest final ever played at the tournament. Despite being outplayed by the...
MANILA, Philippines – The UST Growling Tigers’ veteran point guard Marvin Lee is now set to sit out Season 82 of UAAP men's basketball this year with eyes focused on MPBL. According to a Rappler report, head coach Aldin Ayo has advised Lee to turn his focus to the...
MANILA, Philippines –Ateneo clinched a 2-1 victory over archrival La Salle to take back the crown in the UAAP Season 81 men's football tournament at the Rizal Memorial Stadium. The Green Archers had looked to end a 21-year title drought after rookie Mohammad Almohjili...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times