Saudi Arabia astronomers have confirmed that the Shawwal crescent moon will not show on May 22 (Ramadan 29), Saudi Gazette reported. Experts at the observatory of Majmaah University in Saudi said that the moon will set before the sun today and will not be...
– Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
– Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
– Prepare contracts and documents
– Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
– Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
– Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
– Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
– Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
– Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
– Keep track of construction materials and inventory
– Identify potential financial or construction risks
– Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
– Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
– Document progress, materials, and reports on project
– Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
– Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
– Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
– Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
– Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
– Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, construction engineering, management, or related field
– At least 5-10 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
– Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
– Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
– Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
– Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
– In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
– Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
An aircraft from Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members crashed at a residential area in Karachi on Friday, May 22. Pakistan immediately mobilized paramilitary troops and civil administration authorities to aid and rescue...
Emirates has resumed its flight operations to nine destinations at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, with safety procedures rolled out for passengers and crew members. The airline has begun flying to London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago,...
Dubai inspects 1,091 outlets; issues warning to eight commercial establishments for flouting preventive measures
Dubai Economy has reported conducting routine inspections to over 1,091 outlets for check for compliance with the UAE's preventive measures against the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). During the inspections, authorities have found eight establishments...
The UAE’s Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) has announced more recoveries compared to new cases for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) for a third day in a row with 946 fully-healed patients. This brings the total number of recoveries in the country to 12,755....
Metro Manila zoos have asked for help after being deeply hit by the quarantine measures against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Malabon Zoo and Avilon Zoo are among those that have been struggling to provide food and other essentials for the animals. Manny Tangco, the...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times