Professors from at least six universities has denounced the plan to have military and police presence in universities and colleges as a solution to counter alleged left-leaning indoctrination of students. Academics from University of the Philippines, Polytechnic...
Salary AED.180,000/- to AED.200,000/- Yearly.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Implement, monitor and review Finance & Accounting policies and procedures.
– Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
– Maintains enough controls on margins to get acceptable profitability from opportunities and projects.
– Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
– Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
– Manage and control accounts receivables and payables to improve overall department efficiency.
– Produce periodical financial reports in line with international financial standards.
– Execute month-end and year-end closing activities as per policies and procedures.
– Produce monthly management accounts detailing Revenues, Cash flow, etc.
– Control expenditure and facilitate operations of the organization to achieve desired financial performance.
– Implement requirements of Government Regulatory Authorities, Financial Institutions, and Auditors.
– Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities.
For more info, visit or contact: [email protected]
Sharjah authorities arrested a group of men from another Gulf country as they tried to smuggle eight endangered Siamese crocodiles into the UAE. The men were caught as they tried to enter the UAE from Almadam border point with the animals and nine other endangered...
Cebu and Bohol provinces are taking up measures to prevent the possible entry of the African Swine Fever (ASF) here. In Bohol, Gov. Arthur Yap has already ordered the temporary ban on importing products related to such meat as well as the transport of livestock...
In today’s digital and hyper-social world, branding is no longer associated only with products and services offered by companies. Branding has become an essential part for the success of any professional and is one of the most important strategies for securing a job....
A woman from another Gulf country surprised a court in Fujairah when she filed for a divorce from her local husband on the grounds he exaggerates in his love for her and she misses firmness and trouble in her life. The unnamed wife told the judge that she feels she is...
Photo credit: Saudi Press Agency The Ministry of Culture in Saudi Arabia is currently celebrating the Flowerman Festival in Rijal Almaa Village in Asir region—the very first in the world—in line with the kingdom’s vision to promote its culture and tourism. The...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times