In this day and age, having a car is not anymore considered a luxury. It’s a must especially for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) venturing into the field of entrepreneurship where mobility and connectivity are a must for success. Storypedia, created as a place where...
Salary AED.180,000/- to AED.200,000/- Yearly.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Implement, monitor and review Finance & Accounting policies and procedures.
– Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
– Maintains enough controls on margins to get acceptable profitability from opportunities and projects.
– Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
– Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
– Manage and control accounts receivables and payables to improve overall department efficiency.
– Produce periodical financial reports in line with international financial standards.
– Execute month-end and year-end closing activities as per policies and procedures.
– Produce monthly management accounts detailing Revenues, Cash flow, etc.
– Control expenditure and facilitate operations of the organization to achieve desired financial performance.
– Implement requirements of Government Regulatory Authorities, Financial Institutions, and Auditors.
– Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all relevant external/internal entities.
For more info, visit or contact: [email protected]
Former singer Jimmy Bondoc and Kapamilya actress Angel Locsin continued to exchange tirades over the franchise renewal of ABS-CBN. To recall, Bondoc posted on Facebook to express his happiness and excitement over the possibility of the Kapamilya network going out of...
Filipino expats who have yet to send their money back to the Philippines can now get a great rate today, Friday, May 24 as the exchange rate favors OFWs more with a Dh 1 = Php 14.27 rate, according to the latest advisory from Sharaf Exchange. One of the main reasons...
Dubai will soon have its turn to relish hand-picked mangoes from the Philippines as freshly harvested mangoes from Isabela left the Northern Luzon city today on board a Cebu Pacific flight to this international city that never sleeps. Inquirer reported that a maiden...
Manila, Philippines-- The biggest budget airline carrier Cebu Pacific will launch domestic and international seat sales starting tomorrow. Top local destinations included in the sale are Boracay, Siargao, Coron and Puerto Princesa Palawan which costs Php299 for a one...
The National Economic Development Authority (NEDA) said China will likely be more in defiance of predominantly hiring Filipinos for the local projects it has funded, in light of a pending bill calling for priority hiring of Filipinos. “China will probably negotiate...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times