Thirty-four distressed overseas male Filipino workers from Jeddah, Saudi Arrabia have safely arrived in the country. The repatriated Filipino workers worked as plumbers, electricians, or air-conditioner technicians in the Kingdom, who failed to secure Iqama or...
Filipino Carpenter – Industrial Packaging/Crating
– Experience in constructing, erecting and installation of wooden plywood boxes/crates/pallets and other wood/carpentry work
– Prior experience in packing industrial goods, project cargoes, machineries etc.
– Ability to visit sites for measurement and pre-packaging surveys independently and with engineers and prepare BOQ for materials
– Ability to guide and instruct assistant carpenters
– Spoken/Written English & preferably with UAE driving licence
– Candidate must be in UAE on visit/transferable visa for immediate appointment
Should you be interested in this position, please send your detailed CV outlining your experience to email@example.com
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times