The government of Dubai has recently announced the extension of disinfection drive in the emirate to 24 hours a day for the next two weeks, subject to renewal. According to the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai, some of the individuals...
If you have suggestions that you think would be helpful and could improve your work experience, we’re open to hearing them. Many of the most practical and creative improvements have come from people who are the most closely involved day-to-day in the task. We appreciate our diverse staff for the skills and unique perspectives they contribute to decisions. In our inclusive environment, everyone’s voice is heard, everyone is welcomed and respected, and everyone enjoys opportunities for advancement.
– BA/BS and 10+ of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed.
– Experience in defense work environment and on defense systems preferred
– Shall have comprehensive knowledge of communications engineering principles, policies and practices; experience in fielding and managing communications systems, documentation and maintenance of large real-time air defense systems; and, familiarity with current defense systems
– Shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge in the communications field to include, but not limited to, the following:Advising and assisting the customer in all aspects of communications engineering
– Performing analyses and studying existing IT, Telecon, and C4I systems and operations to identify new systems or system upgrades
– Suggesting improvements to systems and maintenance procedures
– Leading technical teams for improving and upgrading systems
– Lead/guide project management teams through various IT and /or Telecom project implementations
– Managing modifications from early stages of implementation to completion
– Attend meetings and conferences and prepare/present briefings as required
– Design and development of training material and conduct of training
– Performing intermediate level maintenance as required
– Provide support and advice on manning requirements for the system and maintenance functions, as required
– Initiating, coordinating, reviewing, and participating in a wide variety of IT, Telecon, and C4I technical, operational, and training related initiatives/activities for improving the C4I environment
– Analysis of communication terminals, satellite relays, internet and broadband technologies and wireless communication networks and oversee development, integration and fielding of communications equipment
– Support of microwave radio communications and other modern methods of communication, including satellite and fiber optics
– Support of ground radios (HF, VHF, UHF, line-of-sight) and associated multiplexing and terminal equipment
– Support of Satellite Communications (SATCOM) including Uplink, downlink, RF, DAMA, NCS, Multiplex, Modems, Antenna Tracking system, and other equipment
– Developing, proposing or reviewing System Architecture/Design for IT, Telecon and/or C4I Systems/Equipment so that there is an optimum fit with the existing defense C4I Systems
– Performing analyses to determine measures for successful C4I operations
– Coordinate closely with C4I program sites on all aspects of site engineering/maintenance
Bahrain now has 423 people discharged from the hospitals after they were cleared from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In its website, the Ministry of Health in Bahrain showed the latest tally of COVID-19 cases in the country. The number of recoveries...
The UAE's Ministry of Health (MoHAP) has recommended the wearing of masks for everyone in the country. In a tweet on Saturday evening, MoHAP said this comes after studies and research recently “confirmed the possibility of infecting a percentage of people without any...
The Bureau International des Exposotions or BIE has confirmed that the UAE government already requested the postponement of World Expo 2020 in Dubai. “The government also requested that the expo be moved from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and they be the new...
The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai announced that the sterilization program in the emirate has now been extended to 24 hours a day, starting April 4. It will commence for two weeks, subject for renewal. The programme will be subject to...
Netizens were touched and moved by the new video of the Department of Tourism (DOT) featuring the country’s frontliners against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). DOT shared the video on its Facebook page Saturday amid the community quarantine in the Philippines. The...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times