Saudi Arabia astronomers have confirmed that the Shawwal crescent moon will not show on May 22 (Ramadan 29), Saudi Gazette reported. Experts at the observatory of Majmaah University in Saudi said that the moon will set before the sun today and will not be...
If you have suggestions that you think would be helpful and could improve your work experience, we’re open to hearing them. Many of the most practical and creative improvements have come from people who are the most closely involved day-to-day in the task. We appreciate our diverse staff for the skills and unique perspectives they contribute to decisions. In our inclusive environment, everyone’s voice is heard, everyone is welcomed and respected, and everyone enjoys opportunities for advancement.
– BA/BS and 10+ of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed.
– Experience in defense work environment and on defense systems preferred
– Shall have comprehensive knowledge of communications engineering principles, policies and practices; experience in fielding and managing communications systems, documentation and maintenance of large real-time air defense systems; and, familiarity with current defense systems
– Shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge in the communications field to include, but not limited to, the following:Advising and assisting the customer in all aspects of communications engineering
– Performing analyses and studying existing IT, Telecon, and C4I systems and operations to identify new systems or system upgrades
– Suggesting improvements to systems and maintenance procedures
– Leading technical teams for improving and upgrading systems
– Lead/guide project management teams through various IT and /or Telecom project implementations
– Managing modifications from early stages of implementation to completion
– Attend meetings and conferences and prepare/present briefings as required
– Design and development of training material and conduct of training
– Performing intermediate level maintenance as required
– Provide support and advice on manning requirements for the system and maintenance functions, as required
– Initiating, coordinating, reviewing, and participating in a wide variety of IT, Telecon, and C4I technical, operational, and training related initiatives/activities for improving the C4I environment
– Analysis of communication terminals, satellite relays, internet and broadband technologies and wireless communication networks and oversee development, integration and fielding of communications equipment
– Support of microwave radio communications and other modern methods of communication, including satellite and fiber optics
– Support of ground radios (HF, VHF, UHF, line-of-sight) and associated multiplexing and terminal equipment
– Support of Satellite Communications (SATCOM) including Uplink, downlink, RF, DAMA, NCS, Multiplex, Modems, Antenna Tracking system, and other equipment
– Developing, proposing or reviewing System Architecture/Design for IT, Telecon and/or C4I Systems/Equipment so that there is an optimum fit with the existing defense C4I Systems
– Performing analyses to determine measures for successful C4I operations
– Coordinate closely with C4I program sites on all aspects of site engineering/maintenance
An aircraft from Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) carrying 99 passengers and eight crew members crashed at a residential area in Karachi on Friday, May 22. Pakistan immediately mobilized paramilitary troops and civil administration authorities to aid and rescue...
Emirates has resumed its flight operations to nine destinations at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, with safety procedures rolled out for passengers and crew members. The airline has begun flying to London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Chicago,...
Dubai inspects 1,091 outlets; issues warning to eight commercial establishments for flouting preventive measures
Dubai Economy has reported conducting routine inspections to over 1,091 outlets for check for compliance with the UAE's preventive measures against the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). During the inspections, authorities have found eight establishments...
The UAE’s Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) has announced more recoveries compared to new cases for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) for a third day in a row with 946 fully-healed patients. This brings the total number of recoveries in the country to 12,755....
Metro Manila zoos have asked for help after being deeply hit by the quarantine measures against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Malabon Zoo and Avilon Zoo are among those that have been struggling to provide food and other essentials for the animals. Manny Tangco, the...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times