The Philippine government's Defeat COVID-19 Committee (DCC) has approved the Philippine Economic Stimulus Act (PESA) worth Php1.3 trillion to aid the recovery of the country's economy that has been affected by the impact of the spread of the coronavirus disease...
Business Development Manager
– To actively market and sell BenQ Interactive Flat panels (IFP), Projectors & InstaShow to all channels & customers (Tier1 & Tier2 Partners / End Users, etc) with special focus on B2B partners & clients
– To achieve the set monthly, quarterly & annual business target in terms of both quantity and quality – units & revenue – including focus segments
– To attend to incoming leads and enquiries + To proactively generate new leads & enquiries and enter all into lead tracking sheet, quote, follow-up, meet up and effectively complete the sales cycle till business is closed
– To pre-qualify & spec-in projects with consultants / contractors / system integrators / B2B resellers / project managers / buyers & purchase decision makers @ direct end user corporations, etc.
– To effectively liaise with all levels of partners & customers team members to facilitate Projector & InstaShow business management
For more info, visit or contact: https://bit.ly/2SOXzUr
(WAM) -- His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, has extended his sincere condolences to Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan, on the victims of the Friday's plane crash in a...
(WAM) -- Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism) held a virtual meeting with key aviation and hospitality partners to discuss current and post-pandemic strategies and joint initiatives aimed at ensuring the tourism industry’s gradual...
The Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHAP) reported that the UAE has reached a milestone of conducting over 2,000,000 COVID-19 tests by health authorities and furthered that 601 patients have already fully recovered from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), bringing...
His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council has announced that the timings for the Dubai's National Disinfection Programme will be adjusted this coming Wednesday, May 27 - from 11:00 pm to...
LOOK: Department of Transportation bares list of 7,806 OFWs included in first batch to head back to provinces
Agencies of the Philippine government has released the first batch of OFWs who have been given the go signal to head to Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) o Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) to avail the free transportation back to their home...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times