The government of Dubai has recently announced the extension of disinfection drive in the emirate to 24 hours a day for the next two weeks, subject to renewal. According to the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai, some of the individuals...
AWACS Radar System Engineer
Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements. Identifies and documents changes in scope.
Assists in determining the scope of procurement work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project buy outs, monitoring progress to maintain those procurements. Interfaces with procurement and subcontract personnel to facilitate the bid process.
Coordinates the utilization of interdisciplinary technical personnel on the project with other Project Engineers. Coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the company.
Assists the Project Manager in planning, directing, supervising, and controlling the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study. Assists in determining the technical skills and staff hours required for successful completion of the project.
Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines. Expedites distribution of action items following discussions/meetings with the client and Project Manager.
Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or related field) and typically 10+ years of related field engineering experience, or a broad general engineering background is required. Professional registration may also be required.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Radar Technology.
– Specialized training and certification in each area of expertise with Radars in general is a requirement.
– Must be qualified and specialized in the Airborne Warning And Control System (AWACS) Radar system, a mobile, long-range radar surveillance and control centre for air defense, as developed by the U.S. Air Force in the 707 aircraft.
– Ten (10) years experience on a wide variety of surveillance Radars including in the Airborne Warning And Control System (AWACS)
– Theoretical and practical knowledge and experience with Long Range Radar operation & maintenance. Experience should include installation, testing, integration, upgrades and modifications to Radars.
– Technical knowledge of Antennas, Processors, computers, monitoring, data transmission, plot extractors, power systems and other sub systems associated with in the Airborne Warning And Control System (AWACS).
– Specific experience with interfacing radars in an air defense network.
– IFF system experience required
– AWACS Mission computer system experience required
– Knowledge of RSAF technical Terminologies, Tasks, and Responsisbility is desired
– Experience with Foreign Military Sales is desired
Bahrain now has 423 people discharged from the hospitals after they were cleared from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). In its website, the Ministry of Health in Bahrain showed the latest tally of COVID-19 cases in the country. The number of recoveries...
The UAE's Ministry of Health (MoHAP) has recommended the wearing of masks for everyone in the country. In a tweet on Saturday evening, MoHAP said this comes after studies and research recently “confirmed the possibility of infecting a percentage of people without any...
The Bureau International des Exposotions or BIE has confirmed that the UAE government already requested the postponement of World Expo 2020 in Dubai. “The government also requested that the expo be moved from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and they be the new...
The Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai announced that the sterilization program in the emirate has now been extended to 24 hours a day, starting April 4. It will commence for two weeks, subject for renewal. The programme will be subject to...
Netizens were touched and moved by the new video of the Department of Tourism (DOT) featuring the country’s frontliners against coronavirus disease (COVID-19). DOT shared the video on its Facebook page Saturday amid the community quarantine in the Philippines. The...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times