Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has declared on May 25 that the state of emergency in the country is over, noting that they have successfully managed the rate of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infections. In a press conference, the prime minister said that the move...
Associate – Social Media
The Associate of Social Media is a support function for the Social Media and Digital teams with a focus on external communications, operational support and the creation and optimization of social media content.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
– Build monthly social media content calendar based on Content Strategy and Monthly themes;
– Manage social media content calendar and update on a daily basis;
– Aligning with internal Marketing and Communications teams for social media related stories on a daily basis;
– Project managing general marketing and communications social related content, including development of agency brief, management of timelines, facilitation of approvals and distribution of end product;
– Manage internal approval processes including Editorial on copy, Partners and Commercial teams when relevant;
– Monitor community management on all social media channels and manage moderation sheet and update FAQs based on communications;
– Monitor social media trends and propose ideas for timely content;
For more info, visit or contact: https://bit.ly/2SHKvjK
Airport operations in Dubai will resume for returning UAE residents and transit passengers traveling to other destinations beginning May 27. The emirate has officially announced that it will begin to allow the resumption of airport operations to facilitate returning...
Cinemas, fitness centers, and other entertainment and leisure activities will be reopened in Dubai starting May 27, without movement restrictions from 6 AM to 11 PM. The emirate has officially announced that it will begin to allow the reopening of sports academies,...
President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to conduct a "very careful" investigation regarding the alleged overpricing of COVID-19 testing kits by a local supplier. The president expressed his disappointment with local businessmen...
Dubai has officially announced that it will begin to allow the reopening of the majority of shops, leisure destinations as part of the emirate's efforts to reestablish business activities. The gradual reopening of economic activities in the emirate follows directives...
The Philippine government's Defeat COVID-19 Committee (DCC) has approved the Philippine Economic Stimulus Act (PESA) worth Php1.3 trillion to aid the recovery of the country's economy that has been affected by the impact of the spread of the coronavirus disease...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times