Makati Express will tomorrow, Friday Sept 21, roll out its Makati Express Caravan Truck in Satwa and Al Nahda to their much awaited “Libreng Padala!” “Mga ka-TFT sa SATWA, Dubai at AL NAHDA Sharjah! Ngayong Friday, Sept.21 ang Makati Express, muling mamimigay ng...
ASSEMBLY LINE OPERATOR/PRODUCTION WORKER [ 60 Vacancies ]
Expires on: Mar 20, 18
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Age: 23 years old and above
Experience: 5 year(s)
– The job requires Male applicants only
– Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position.
Technician Objective (Assembly Production Line): Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Technician Duties & Responsibilities:
– Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
– Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
– Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
– Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
– Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
– Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
POEA License No: POEA-136-LB-080415-R
Address: Unit 2105-A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Tel No.: 7817220
A photo of Marian Rivera made rounds on social media a few days ago as it looks like the Kapuso actress has a baby bump which led many of her fans to speculate is she is pregnant with her second child. According to a reliable source who informed Abante Tonite, it has...
Authorities arrested an illegal recruiter for asking cash from an overseas Filipina worker (OFW) in exchange of release of her passport. OFW Rosemarie Rodil sought the help of the Manila Police General Assignment and Investigation Section of the Manila Police District...
(PHOTO: Carousell screengrab by StraitsTimes Singapore) An online advertisement in Singapore drew the ire of many people because it offered to sell Indonesian domestic helpers. The advertisement was reportedly seen on the mobile selling app Carousell posted by a...
Al Maryah Central Mall is on its final phase of construction and will open its doors to shoppers on August 27, 2019. The Abu Dhabi mall’s design has already been approved by local authorities and it has already acquired the necessary certificates for safety standards,...
Kids of OFWs based here in the UAE aren’t only technologically adept, they are now in-the-know with the latest fashion trends. Despite their young age, they are already showing how fashionable they are on what they wear, with the guidance of their parents. Here are a...
Accomodation option available in the market.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing. No spam. Only hand-picked trending news.
THE FILIPINO TIMES is the biggest and most trusted Filipino newspaper in the UAE.
It has a print run of 60,000 copies and 250,000 readership per week; bolstered by 1 million visitors to its website every month. It also has an e-newsletter sent to its 250,000 subscribers every day.
The Filipino Times is FREE and has the widest targeted circulation across the 7 emirates of the UAE.
With more than 2,500 strategic distribution spots, TFT is available where the Filipinos are - at Smart Bus Shelters, Metro Stations, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, airport lounges, Emirates and Etihad Philippine-bound flights, churches, Filipino community events and many more.
THE FILIPINO TIMES. We are where the Filipinos are.
© 2017 The Filipino Times